Drug Dictionary is a medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
Very useful drugs dictionary. Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket drugs dictionary.Useful for medical student.
- Completely free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search for drugs favorites and save as favourite.
-TTS:Text to Speech Conversation,Application contain text to speech conversation helpfull for user who hate reading.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
NOTE :-Please consult your own Doctor for further information and advice any and all specific questions you may have.
These are the standard Medical terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Medical Drugs Dictionary is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
Medical Drugs Dictionary (version 4.6) has a file size of 18.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.